fall

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello!

Thank you everyone for stopping by to look at the blog.  I am still trying to get the hang of this thing.  I plan on doing my first 'official' post next week.  Not even sure what it will be, but if I don't set a deadline, I'll never meet it!  lol 

Ok, as soon as I post anything of interest you'll be the first to know!

PS Do you know how to 'Follow' me?  I think there is a link that says 'follow'... I put it around here somewhere...  Well if you see it, click on it, and it will give you some instructions on how to get my updates.  I think you get an email.  Or something ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I just realized I have 7 followers! So apparently you all have figured it out, lol!! SEVEN!!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I thought the orange was a bit jarring...no? I'm sure I'll be changing sometime soon. I've already changed it about 10 times, lol.

    ReplyDelete